Tuesday 4 April 2017

Day 1 Collecting Car from Chargemaster

One "challenge" with the experience week is you can't park your own car at Chargemaster HQ. For me, a train from Newbury to Luton was going to be a pain and expensive, so I looked for an alternative.

I used www.justpark.com  and found someone within a few miles who would let me park on their drive for less than half the cost of a train. Also, It took me over a hour less to drive there than the train would have taken. Of course I needed to pay for some petrol, but as I drive an Ampera, it was less than half a gallon plus some 'leccy!

I got an Uber from the driveway to Chargemaster HQ for a fiver and the collection was painless and quick. Sign some forms, pay a deposit and on my way...  oops forgot to take a photo of their HQ!

No comments:

Post a Comment